Ayurvedic Treatment for Digestion Related Problems
The act of eating is life-giving. All human beings & even other living things required food or fuel to work properly. But the requirement is not just the food but the correct time, quantity & quality of taking that food. The most important thing needs to be considered is that the above things are not same for everybody. Ayurveda differentiates the people according to the 3 main components of the body – Vata, Pitta & Kapha. Presence of these elements defines the prakurti of a person & the kind of food required by his/her body. We all living beings breathe air (oxygen) as it necessary for our living. But increasing air pollution has become a serious global concern. The air we breathe is full of impurities, dust particles & harmful gases. This makes our body more prone to diseases caused by these impurities & that too very easily. In humans, the anatomical features of the respiratory system include airways, lungs, and the respiratory muscles.
There are many Ayurvedic treatments for digestion related problems. Balancing the digestive agni is the core principle of Ayurveda which not just solves the digestion problems but various other problems also which get affected by the digestion. It always aims to destroy the root cause of the problem. The Torzyme Syrup is what you need to solve all your digestive problems. It comprises of ingredients that are known to have excellent effects on improving digestion. If you are suffering from flatulence, dyspepsia, and general debility, you need to take this syrup for improving the condition. With papain and chymopapain as ingredients, Torzyme Syrup is effective in dealing with gastrointestinal tract disturbances and digestive disorders. It can also be consumed in the case of constipation, indigestion, body infections, worm infestation, and so on. Shake the bottle well before use. Ensure to Store in a cool and dry place, protect from light.
Various Digestion problems faced by the people:
- Constipation – It refers to the bowel movements that are infrequent & hard to pass. But constipation is actually a symptom & not a disease so treatment of it lies in first finding its actual cause. It can be improper diet, hormonal imbalance or any other thing. It can be cured with ayurvedic treatment for digestion related problems.
- Appendicitis – Appendicitis occurs due to the blockage in the appendix often by stool or cancer. Blockage may also occur from infection, since the appendix swells in response to any type of infection inside the body. It is an emergency condition that calls for prompt surgery to remove the appendix as an inflamed appendix will eventually burst or perforate, spilling infectious materials into the abdominal cavity. This can lead to serious inflammation of the abdominal cavity’s lining that can even cause death unless it is treated quickly and ayurvedic treatment for digestion related problems is the best way to treat it.
Factors responsible for causing various Digestion Problems:
- Less physical work – Personal, education & professional burdens are so much these days that they have hamper the physical activeness of us to a great extent. One may not get enough time to do some physical work. Even if we are doing exercise & physical work, it just includes legs & hand most of the times. But the exercise of stomach & its nearby parts didn’t happen. This leads to in activeness & weakness of muscles there, which makes them not able to handle the digestion process effectively & hence leads to various digestion problems.
- Lifestyle – lifestyle of the people has changed very much. Stress & electronic gadgets have taken the place of relaxed fresh walk in natural air. This has impacted the body hormones & made the immune system weak due to which food don’t get digested properly. This is the most prevalent reason for digestion problems especially in big cities these days and can be treated with ayurvedic treatment for digestion related problems.
- Overeating – Many people have the habit of overeating. They just eat according to taste & not according to the hunger or requirement of body. This excess eaten food gets stored in the stomach which has its limited storage capacity. Actually, our stomach has three parts, one for storing food, second for gas & lastly, there is some space for churning movements for food as it needs some space to move inside the stomach & get processed.
- Sitting postures – The process of eating, according to Ayurveda, is something very crucial for the development of consciousness as well as our physical health. Sitting posture greatly improve the digestion as while sitting, our stomach is in a relaxed posture and our awareness is fully on the taste, texture, and smell of the food. This helps in proper secretion of digestive juices which helps in healthy digestion of food.
The impact of these factors which causes the digestion related problems in the body may be reduced with the usage of Ayurvedic Torzyme syrup.